Wellness Weekend at Vila Botani 5-6 October 2019
Setelah sukses dengan event sebelumnya, Vila Botani mengadakan event serupa pada tanggal 5-6 Oktober 2019, yang berbeda dari event sebelumnya adalah para peserta event bisa mengikuti 1 hari saja, atau 2 hari sekaligus dan dapat booking untuk menginap di Vila botani jika mengikuti event di hari berikutnya juga.
8:00 : Registration at Vila Botani
8:30 : Begin cross-country trek
12:30 : Lunch at Vila Botani
2:00 : Yoga class
3:00 : End of yoga class
7:30 : Bonfire
6:30 : Breakfast
8:00 : Begin trek to Pelangi waterfall
11:00 : Early lunch
12:00 : End of event
- At registration a glass of fresh juice will be served.
- Fit trekkers will do a cross country trek of about 7km, 70% in shade on Saturday morning. Total climb 260m, with a bilingual guide. This is a circuit route via farmland, forest and thinly-settled kampong Tapos to the Panorama Campground, returning amid pine and mixed forest.
- Families with small kids and less fit hikers may instead follow a circuit route of about 2km, mostly in shade.
- On Sunday morning, there will be a cross-country trek in open country to and from Curug Pelangi, a well-known waterfall. Total distance about 5km, with the option to return from the Curug to Vila Botani by car for those who tire of the trek.
- The yoga class on Saturday afternoon will be led by Pak Idris, who has studied yoga and meditation since 1987 and taught since 1994. His style of yoga, which he calls “Active Meditation Yoga”, emphasizes stretching and relaxation. This type of yoga is suitable for relaxating the body after the trek. Bring your own yoga mat. A glass of fresh juice will be served after the class.
- Lunch based on fresh-picked veggies from our organic farm. RSVP to admin (WA) for lunch by Thursday, 3 Oct.
- Vila Botani on Mt Salak, providces accommodations for overnight visitors. The Vila provides a unique natural experience of an extensive private botanical garden. Our air is unusually fresh, nourished by the 2000 trees of more than 200 species that we planted during 2006-11. At an altitude of 750m on the boundary of the Halimun Salak National Park, temps are cool, 19-27C.
- Villa Botani – Bogor overlooks the city of Bogor and appears on Google Map.
Prices for day visitors: Saturday trek 70,000, Lunch 60,000, Yoga 60,000, Saturday packet 150,000.
Sunday trek: 50,000
Prices for overnight visitors: Special packet price for all treks and yoga 100,000. Accommodation and meals separate.